Martha Stewart Wedding Cakes Decorating My First Wedding Cake; PLEASE HELP!?

Decorating my first wedding cake; PLEASE HELP!? - martha stewart wedding cakes

I mean first and the wedding cake will be 3 levels and uncle to me. I have a few courses, but they do not belong to anything I'm curious to know. My question is that I've seen people use the brilliance of dust or pearl powder and mix in the butter, ice cream, but I do not know how! I heard some people say he can into the mix, but use something with a base of alcohol as a model or something. But then others say it can not be mixed with ice, peanut butter, because they lose their luster. Also last night, I saw an episode of Martha Stewart wedding cakes, and you can see, using the brightness or pearl powder and stir with ice and started of making a shell border with her and she was so beautiful, but not of course say, like. SOOO, I know it can not be fair if someone knows and help me. Who knows how to do it, if so, how well the links you can suggest ideas for the wedding cake or an idea FRO

1 comments:

baybee_a... said...

Congratulations on your first order! Luster dust is easy to use, but please remember that the water is not soluble. You need to be mixed with alcohol to extract like vanilla or lemon. The colors are bright simple colors, such as brightness and luster pearl white. Place a small amount of dust in the middle of the bowl chandelier and a few drops (alcohol extract as food coloring) for a color that you want. Mix small batches and in large batches to achieve the right color / consistency. Bright colors are also more difficult to go wrong.

If you are the type a specific theme or color (s) in mind? If so, you have to play with the color palette as soon as possible to avoid last minute problems. It is easier to start and the new cream to bake another cake.

The following website has questions and answers and Product Information: http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/coloring/dusts.htm

I am sure that once you with the product, it will start very easy and enjoyable. Welllucky!

Post a Comment