Facial Scar Treatment What Is The Best Scar Treatment (facial) Or Lightener For An OLD Scar?

What is the best scar treatment (facial) or lightener for an OLD scar? - facial scar treatment

I'm over the scar on his cheek, that I, since I was 4 - he is about 17 years. NO is high - a story - but is red (redder in the summer, if I am). If you do not paint, barely noticeable. I have my makeup concealer, but disappears during the day.
It seems that the flash Scarguard a trusted name (I do not have tested) appears, but I would try to find something cheaper or somehow mad, or someone has products that are amazingly worked.
I WILL NOT try capsules of vitamin E or something - I do not think they ever work, because my scar is so old. I really think I would look into a sort of scar or lightening of the skin.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or experiences!
Thank you ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment