Before And After Pics Of Tattoos Covering Stretch Marks What Do You Think Of Girls Who Have Lots Of Tattoos?

What do you think of girls who have lots of tattoos? - before and after pics of tattoos covering stretch marks

Kind of stupid questions, but I have always loved tattoos, but hate my mother. I lived with her until she 23 years out of respect, I've never had one. Now I'm 26, live with my boyfriend, who has many tattoos, and I want to really get something. I do not want them for the good of a product. I wanted even before the age of 18 years, not just as a whim. I love the sea, so that all my tattoos inspired by the sea (sharks, mermaids, seahorses, star ...). I really want to short sleeves, with several others in different parts of my body. I study a marine biologist, so do not interfere with my work, as I do in a laboratory or on a boat. I cover, if necessary. I really do not know whether I am with my appearance. Here are the links Two photos are of my BF and I. The "sleeves and get to a tattoo artist and makes me want more. What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30 ...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.pHP? pid = 30 ...

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I think a lot of tattoos on a woman is a woman wants to look and see disgusting.men her.it the 'big turn off a woman's body is covered

Post a Comment