Please Please Give Me The Best City In The USA To Live Safely With Kids?

Please Give me the best city in the USA to live safely with kids? - please

Please help. Best city to live in the United States. Property prices, too?
I am from Africa and my husband is from Canada. So, I'm black and he is white. have in Canada a safe place where people lived in Nice are very nice and not at all racist. We are looking for this kind of area to live in the United States, because the work of my husband, there were sent. We have two small children and do not know the color of the people because they have friends everywhere in Canada. We removed this previlege guilty, but not too much, because the choice of equipment.
Now please help us find a city. To live is the best city in the United States, in safety and love. We want a clean and very well where the people are friendly, respectful and loving wishes to join the community and at home, and we shall call our smile there.
I thank you all for your help and answers because it is a difficult decision for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment